Player Looking Two experienced (defenders) players looking for club

Discussion in '[PS4] Pro Clubs Discussion / Recruitment' started by mvvveuraltied, Oct 27, 2016.

1. mvvveuraltied

mvvveuraltied New Member

Hi,

I am Shaun, 23 years old and playing FIFA Pro Clubs since 2009. After being a manager of Dutch United 09 for seven years, it's time for something else. Mijn favourite positions are RB/LB. But I can play in every position except for GK/CB. I am willing to play as a CB and develop myself there.

Jasper, 28 years old, also former player of Dutch United 09 since 2013 can play in every position. Also as a CB. He can't play as a GK.

Together, we are looking for a club to join. We both have experience in FVPA. We both play after 22:30 European time. Also in the weekends. We both use headsets. We love to play in a passing team, with no selfish players or players who think they are better then the rest.

Interested? Add mvvveuraltied on PSN or leave your message here!

Greets.

2. Olly cooling

Olly cooling New Member

Hi mate we play most night at 10pm and are looking for top players who can pass them ball and defenders who are solid, want a trial you and your friend add me ollycooling9
    For a trial tonight
    Cheers

3. Lee_lfc89

Lee_lfc89 New Member

Hey mate, AFC TIKI TAKA are looking for players. We play in the Online Gaming Community Leagues and are currently second place in Div.2. We are always looking to add quality to our 20+ player squad to ensure that we can field an XI man side every night (from 7pm). We do not have first team players, as we have a rule that whoever is online first plays, and we select our team for league games based on commitment and performances. Add me on PSN if you and your friend would like to trial.

Thanks, Lee

PSN: Xavi_6_Playmaker