PLAY UP POMPEY! - PORTSMOUTH ROAD TO GLORY CAREER - FIFA16 (UPDATED WITH SEASON 3 FINALE)

Discussion in 'Career Mode' started by FudgyBiscuit, Jan 30, 2016.

1. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

In 2008 Portsmouth finished the season in their highest league position in over 50 years (qualifying for european competition in the process) aswell as their finest triumph in half a century by winning the FA Cup. However the success unfortunately didn't last long and after several years of horrible mismanagement of the club and its finances (with the club going into admistration on several occassions) the once proud club that was on the cusp of attaining something special only a few years earlier now finds itself in Leauge 2. Thankfully in 2014 the club seemed to trun a corner with the ownership of the club falling into the rightful hands of their own fans, together the Pompey fans have been able to pay off the outstanding debts and as of the begining of the 15/16 season the club stands on fair financial ground. Now that the financial structure of the club is secure its time to focus on returning Pompey to their rightful place on the pitch ...........

The Beginning

Rather than filling up the thread with all the episodes from the 1st season, decided to skip forward to the most recent episodes where we've just begun the 2nd season.

Season 2 Episode 1

Season 2 Episode 2

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    Coley likes this.
  2. Coley

Coley Administrator Staff Member

Nice series! That last game was a cracker. :)

Keep them coming!

(edited coz of spoilers lol)

FudgyBiscuit likes this.
  3. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Thanks mate, yeah last game was a really strange one as in the first season we had the best defence in the entire country (conceded something stupid like 15 goals in 46 games), so was really out of the blue.

4. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Hey mate, Nice Vids! :) keep uploading!! I have a player career mode as well, no commentary but im sure you'd like: Maybe we can collab sometime? add nichlosfcnl on skype

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  5. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Hey dude, thanks for the support, much appreciated, however am pretty sure you shouldnt be posting your own content in someone elses thread, not really the best way of promoting your stuff or gaining a decent reputation in the community mate.

6. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Hey guys welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode look to progress the series a little bit quicker as we crack on with the league (and cup campaigns), can we keep up our good early season form and stay at the top of League 1?

7. Andrew

Andrew New Member

didnt realize link makes a full media screen :s , keep up the gd work

FudgyBiscuit likes this.
  8. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In this episode we look to see if we're able to continue our good early season form and in turn increase the gap between ourselves and the chasing pack, we also look to tie a couple of major players down with new contracts.

Kelley likes this.
  9. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

After losing our 100% record in the previous episode its time to roll up our sleeves, dig deep and get back on winning ways in both the league and the Johnstones paint trophy, can we stay on top and reach the next round?

10. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

After the dissapointing performances in the last couple of episodes we look to get back to winning ways and get our promotion campaign back on track with games against Port Vale, Walsall & Colchester United.

11. Coley

Coley Administrator Staff Member

FudgyBiscuit likes this.
  12. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Cheers buddy, glad youre enjoying!

13. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

In the last episode we finally got back on track and retook our top spot in the league and now look to crack on and continue our decent form with a couple of winnable games before facing a potentially massive game against second place Preston.

14. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

After we got our promotion challenge back on track in the last episode we look to keep our consistency up in the league and look to progress into the 3rd round of the FA Cup, aswell as having a quick look at where to improve in the transfer window.

15. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In the last episode we opened up a large gap at the top of the league and promotion is looking increasingly likely, however we now enter January with 2 of our best players available to leave on a free transfer if I cant get them to sign new contracts. We also look to win the area final of the JSP trophy and advance to the 'grand final'.

16. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

In this episode we head towards the end of the January transfer window and now the cup action is dealt with for the time being we look to get our league promotion campaign back on track after a couple of dissapointing performances in the last few games before we face the transfer window deadline day.

17. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

In this episode we get our heads down and look to concentrate to getting our consistency in the league back after a couple of drop points and try to increase our lead at the top of league 2 and take a step towards pomotion.

18. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

In this episode we look to increase our lead at the top of league 1 and put ourselves within touching distance of promotion to the championship and we also face our first trip to Wembley as we face off against Hartlepool in our first cup final, the Johnstones Paint Trophy final.

19. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

After our successful trip to Wembley for the JSP trophy final in the previous episode we now set our sights firstly on promotion to the Championship and then can we make it a league and cup double by winning the League One championship?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  20. FudgyBiscuit

FudgyBiscuit Member

After our successful promotion to the championship in the last episode we look to kick on over the preseason and look to bring in some much needed quality within the squad, we also kick things off in the preseason tournament and begin life in the championship.