The first Team of the Week of FIFA 15 brings three in forms players that are going to be hard to beat for the rest of the year!
Neymar gets an 87 rated LW and with 5 star skills, 5 star week foot, 91 Pace and 93 Dribbling he’s probably one of the best cards in the game.
Chelsea target man Diego Costa gets his first in form card (86 rated) after a bulldozing start to life in the Premiership. The striker was already one of the most sought after players in the BPL.
Di Maria earns himself an 87 rated card after kickstarting Man Utd’s season and hauling Louis Van Gaal out of his 352 hole. The ex Real Madrid star’s had a lively start to his career in England, we expect this will be the first of many outings in TOTW.
FUT 15 TOTW 1 Starting XI
- GK: Anthony Lopes – Olympique Lyonnais (France)
- CB: Miranda – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- CB: Philippe Senderos – Aston Villa (England)
- CB: Marcos González – Unión Española (Chile)
- LW: Neymar – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CM: Ángel Di María – Manchester United (England)
- RM: André Hahn – Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany)
- RM: Rodrigo – Valencia CF (Spain)
- CAM: Shinji Kagawa – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- CF: Jérémy Ménez – Milan (Italy)
- ST: Diego Costa – Chelsea (England)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Camilo Vargas – Independiente Santa Fe (Colombia)
- LW: Jordan Obita – Reading (England)
- CM: Emil Forsberg – Malmö FF (Sweden)
- LM: Sylvester Igboun – FC Midtjylland (Denmark)
- ST: Vidar Örn Kjartansson – Vålerenga Fotball (Norway)
- ST: Anderson Talisca – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- ST: Mauro Icardi – Inter (Italy)
Source: EA SPORTS