The FIFA Development Team at EA SPORTS have been put on display in a new video. Now we can go behind the scenes and see who’s responsible for the amazing features, the highlights that make it great and the pitfalls that frustrate us.
“FIFA is the World’s game!”
The team highlight the fact that FIFA is played all over the world and their multicultural team captures the needs of players all across the globe.
Also with ex-professional footballer, Shaun Pejic and football freestyler, Kantcho Doskov on board they’ve got the expertise from a playing level to make the game as realistic as possible.
The team also highlight the following FIFA achievements:
- FIFA is the most popular sports video game in the world.
- FIFA team members come from 18 different countries.
- FIFA 13 is played in 18 different languages across 50 different countries.
- FIFA 13 sold 1.23 million copies in the first 48 hours in the UK.
- FIFA is the biggest selling franchise in EA history.
The video by by EA SPORTS Game Time introduces us to Games Mode Producer, Santiago Jaramillo, Gameplay Producers, Samuel Rivera, Kantcho Doskov and Shaun Pejic, Line Producer, Matthew Prior, Senior Art Director, Matt Jones, Community Manager, Chukwuma Morah, Lead Gameplay Producer, Aaron McHardy, Audio Director, Jeff MacPherson and Global Campaign Manager, Simon Dunn.
So, where do the best FIFA players in the world come from?