Good news for hardcore Ultimate Team fans. EA Sports have released a new set of Ultimate Team Youth Players into the FUT marketplace.
The youth players released reside in several leagues but the majority of them ply their trade in the Barclays Premiership.
Notable players include Andre Wisdom, Liverpool’s promising young right back who broke into the first team this year and Milan’s striker M’Baye Niang who’s been touted as the next Balotelli regarding his exploits in his personal life.
M’Baye admitted “At first I was a little mental, but now I understand how it works in Italy and I’ve calmed down.” He’s definitely one to watch both on and off the pitch!
The news is also great for die hard fans of the teams involved who get a chance to try out their clubs stars of the future on the Ultimate Team stage.
More updates are expected in the next week or two when EA Sports release the upgraded (or downgraded) versions of Ultimate Team players.
Follow us for real time Ultimate Team updates at @UltimateFIFA.
Ultimate Team Youth Players
- Suso 73 (RW) – Liverpool
- M’Baye Niang 72 (ST) – Milan
- Mattia De Sciglio 73 (RB) – Milan
- Vadillo 69 (RW) – Real Betis Balompié
- Andre Wisdom 69 (RB) – Liverpool
- Raphael Holzhauser 68 (CM) – VfB Stuttgart
- Nick Powell 65 (CAM) – Manchester United
- Ziri Hammar 64 (CAM) – AS Nancy
- Sammy Ameobi 64 (LM) – Newcastle United
- Antonio Rüdiger 64 (CB) – VfB Stuttgart
- Mathieu Deplagne 64 (RB) – Montpellier SC
- James Tavernier 63 (RB) – Newcastle United
- George Thorne 63 (CM) – West Bromwich Albion
- Ilir Azemi 63 (ST) – SpVgg Greuther Fürth
- Bryan Dabo 63 (CDM) – Montpellier SC
- Abdul Razak 62 (CAM) – Manchester City
- Gael Bigirimana 62 (CM) – Newcastle United
- Valerio Verre 60 (CM) – Siena
- Noah Korczowski 59 (CB) – 1. FC Nürnberg