Reiterating their promises in their recent letter to BBC’s Watchdog, EA SPORTS have released another FIFA 13 major update all the details of which can be found below.
The FIFA 13 patch is live and availabe to download for PC players but PS3 and Xbox 360 console players will have to wait a little longer due to EA SPORTS needed to role out console updates via Sony and Microsoft respectively.
[EDIT] The dates of the patch for consoles has been announced. The patch should role out on both Xbox 360 and PS3 on 7th November 2012.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) November 3, 2012
FIFA 13 Major Update Details
- In this update the following issues are addressed:
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
FIFA 13 Career Mode items including
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan buy of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers can be selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- General stability during gameplay.
Your Feedback Is Important
Let us know your thoughts. Have you had any of the issues included in this FIFA 13 major update or maybe you’ve had issues that haven’t even been mentioned yet.
EA SPORTS continue to emphasise that feedback from their fans helps them prioritise and identify future improvements.