Romily Broad on Twitter has just released these new features to the Pro Clubs mode of FIFA 12.
The information comes after a lot of unrest from hardcore Pro Clubs fans at the lack of new features and attention the FIFA 12 Pro Clubs has received.
New FIFA 12 Pro Clubs Features
- Friends records has a dedicated screen.
- More player stats in Clubs for Midfielders and Defenders.
- New My Pro menu in Clubs for ease access to editing your Pro and viewing accomplishments.
- Top speed for small Pro’s has been dialled back a touch.
- Added some long term, tough to get accomplishments Virtual Pro accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.
- Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes, gear, etc.)
- Tuned some of the accomplishments and added a few new ones around lay off passes.
- Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.
- Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.
So what do you think??? Are you happy with the changes or did you expect more? Let us know…