FIFA 12 is back at the top of the UK Entertainment Software Sales charts this Christmas as the Association for UK Interactive Entertainment release their latest results.
FIFA 12 developer and gaming giants Electronic Arts scooped 4 of the top 10 spots with Battlefield 3, Need for Speed: The Run and Star Wars: The Old Republic the other top sellers.
“Week 51 includes sales right up to the 24th December, 2011 and the consumer champion is EA’s ‘FIFA 12’ (+34%) which is a return to No1 after 10 weeks (the title took No1 in weeks 39/40).”
Top 10 Entertainment Software (All Prices), Week Ending 24 December 2011
- FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- JUST DANCE 3 – UBISOFT
- BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- ASSASSIN’S CREED: REVELATIONS – UBISOFT
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THQ
- NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
- STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC – ELECTRONIC ARTS
For more statistics and to view the top 40 Entertainment Software Sales visit The UKIE Website.