The latest club to partner EA is Aston Villa. Unfortunately the deal will not appease the fans calling for Emile Heskey to have 5 Star Skills…
As with previous clubs to Partner EA Aston Villa’s deal will involve:
- Aston Villa and EA SPORTS will be holding a range of Club events and experiences throughout the season that Aston Villa fans will be able to get involved in.
- EA SPORTS will be producing an Aston Villa specific FIFA 12 game sleeve featuring 3 star players, which fans will be able to download for free from the club’s website (www.avfc.co.uk) around the launch of FIFA 12.
- A bespoke EA SPORTS gaming trailer (named “The Dugout”) will be attending selected match days over the course of the season at Villa Park, so fans can try out the FIFA 12 and play against their friends and family.
- There will be a Pro Player Tournament to determine which Aston Villa player is the best FIFA 12 gamer. [Our money’s on FIFA fan, Darren Bent!]
- Plus, EA SPORTS will be producing video content including match simulations and stylised player features throughout the season. You will also get the chance to upload your best goals in advance of key fixtures playing as Aston Villa in the game.
Nick Harford, Fooball Business Lead at EA SPORTS said:
“We are very excited about our new partnership with Aston Villa and very much look forward to providing FIFA gaming experiences for both fans at Villa Park and players at the Bodymoor Heath training ground.”
Aston Villa’s Chief Executive, Paul Faulkner said:
“We are delighted to partner with EA SPORTS for the next two seasons. EA SPORTS leads the way in terms of sporting games, especially football, and I’m sure many of our fans will have played and enjoyed its FIFA games. I have no doubt that the partnership will be mutually beneficial and we look forward to successful seasons working together.”
The UK Teams to Partner EA so far are:
Who will be next???